Transfers 2011/2012

Talking about MALE handball in the World
Magnus Andersson
Extra Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:49 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Magnus Andersson » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:39 am

Gonzalo Carou will play two more years with Ademar León.



User avatar
I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:02 pm
Location: Aalborg - Denmark - Maybe for long.

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby I.L.T. » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:49 am

According to the club A.G. handball have been contacted by several international clubs, saying that Mikkel Hansen would be number one on their list.

But according to Kasi Jesper, he is not for sale at any price.
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

User avatar
TheDane
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2593
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby TheDane » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:19 pm

http://sporten.tv2.dk/haandbold/article ... rhold.html

The head-coach Peter Bredsdorff-Larsen also laves the Danish champions AaB after this season, but haven't signed a new contract yet.
Since 2005 he has also been Ulrik Wilbek's assisting coach for the Danish men's NT who just won silver at the WCh.

The football club AaB won't continue with handball after this season. Some other investors will take over the license, but some players and now the head-coach leaves the team after this season. So next years "AaB" will probably be very different from this year, and with a much lower budget I think.

Image

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 903
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Staffan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:11 pm

IFK Kristianstad signed Vladislav Veselinov from Bosnia Sarajevo. Veselinov has playd twice with Bosnia in CL and has 65 matches with the Bosnian national team.

Vladislav Veselinov

Ålder: 28 år.
Bor: Kristianstad (sedan i går).
Längd: 1.90.
Vikt: 105 kilo.
Familj: Singel.
Position: Mittsexa

Klubbar: RK Sloga (Bosnien-Hercegovina), Kadetten Schaffhausen (Schweiz), HC Bosnia (Bosnien-Hercegovina)...

Sävehof will have a lot of problems in front of 5.000 fans.

http://www3.idrottonline.se/IFKKristian ... ehofhemma/

Inför Sävehof hemma

Laguppställning IFK Kritianstad



1 Kristian Friis (DEN)
16 Jesper Larsson (Playd with Lemgo, Nordhorn)
2 Claus Kjeldgaard (DEN)
3 Darko Martinovic (BIH)
4 Markus Olsson
5 Pär Möllerberg
10 Gustav Ekdahl
11 Christian Sandberg
15 Johan Jepson
19 Filip Boberg
23 Lars Möller-Madsen (DEN)
26 Vladislav Veselinov (BIH)
27 Mikkel Dons Schriver (DEN)
77 Johan Koch (DEN)

User avatar
TheDane
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2593
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby TheDane » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:03 pm

AaB pivot Henrik Toft Hansen has signed with AGK for next season.
This means he will compete with his elder brother WCh silver medalist René Toft Hansen for played time in AGK. He is close to s spot in the Danish NT too and will also there compete against his brother.

The Danish champions AaB looks more and more like a sinking ship. The football club AaB won't continue with handball and has sold the license off to other investors. But both the headcoach and several key players are leaving the club after this season.

I'm afraid the Danish league and playoffs will be even less exciting next year with Kasi Jesper throwing his money around buying up all the biggest profiles from his rivals to sit on his own bench. And no clubs seem to be anywhere close to match them financially.

Update:
Brief video interview with Henrik Toft Hansen about the transfer: http://sporten.tv2.dk/video/index.php/n ... 54536.html

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 903
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Staffan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Four players leave Celje

HC Celje Pivovarna Laško face a weakened squad for the rest of the VELUX EHF Men's Champions League season. During the league break not less than four important players left the Slovenian champions.

Renato Vugrinec, Uroš Zorman, Aleš Pajovič and Dragan Gajić are already with their new clubs. None of them is allowed to participate in the VELUX EHF Men's Champions League for another club this season.

After board of directors cut the salaries of the whole Celje team, Renato Vugrinec left the club immediately and made a surprise transfer to the handball club Al Sadd, located in Doha, Qatar.

On the club’s website Vugrinec states that Zagreb playmaker Ivano Balić had recommended the club to him. Last summer Balić participated at the 2010 IHF Super Globe in Doha, reinforcing the team of Al Sadd.

Also the back players Aleš Pajovič and Uroš Zorman could not reach an agreement with the club, so they have left Celje. While Pajovič has not found a new club yet, Zorman joined the Polish champions KS Vive Targi Kielce on a three year contract.

Zorman explained: "Everything happened so quickly. I had already been in contact with Kielce, talking about joining them in the next season. But at the time of the situation in Celje, they contacted me. We agreed that I would move to Poland straight away.”

Last Sunday Uroš Zorman already gave his debut for Bogdan Wenta's team, but he will not be able to play in the VELUX EHF Men's Champions League.

"Of course I am sorry that I can not help my team-mates, but I believe they will advance to the Last 16. For me it is important playing here right now and get used to new environment. So we can start at the beginning of next season from very good basics."

Kielce is before last three matches in Preliminary Round. On 19 February 2011 Kielce, currently fifth in Group A are travelling to Celje.

Dragan Gajić will continue his career at the Slovenian league club Maribor, next season he will move to Montpellier where he signed a three year contract.

User avatar
Arcosh
Extra Member
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:01 pm
Location: Cologne, Germany

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Arcosh » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Ferenc Ilyes will leave TBV Lemgo this summer and return to MKB Veszprem.

Patrik Fahlgren signed a two-year-contract with MT Melsungen.

User avatar
meteo
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:56 pm
Location: Cologne (near Leverkusen)
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby meteo » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Arcosh wrote:Patrik Fahlgren signed a two-year-contract with MT Melsungen.


A far way from Viborg - So where will Johann Ahlm head to? Bad Wildungen or Thüringer HC should be the "closest" candidates.
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

User avatar
Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:37 am
Location: Timişoara (ROU)

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Poltergeist » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:34 pm

major changes in the Romanian League, UCM Resita and Energia Targu Jiu could not supported the salaries anymore of some national team players. so:

CSM Bucuresti a promoted team and the team of the Municipality of Bucharest took 3 players:
- right wing Ionut Georgescu (UCM Resita)
- goalkeeper Ionut Ciobanu (Energia Targu Jiu)
- line player Dan Savenco (Energia Targu Jiu)
- play-maker Viorel Mazilu (Steaua) ? not sure yet

HCM Constanta:
- back Alexandru Stamate (UCM Resita)
- line player Gheorghe Irimescu (UCM Resita)
- back Bogdan Criciotoiu (Energia Targu Jiu)
- line player Marius Novanc (Energia Targu Jiu)

Poli Timisoara:
- play-maker Cristian Fenici (UCM Resita)
- back Ioan Stan (UCM Resita)

U Cluj-Napoca:
- right wing Valentin Ghionea (UCM Resita)
- right wing Predrag Vujadinovic (UCM Resita)
- goalkeeper Adrian Irimus (UCM Resita)

Minaur Baia Mare:
- line player Florin Baican (Dinamo Brasov)

Denmark-fan
Super Member
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Denmark-fan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:36 pm

TheDane wrote:AaB pivot Henrik Toft Hansen has signed with AGK for next season.
This means he will compete with his elder brother WCh silver medalist René Toft Hansen for played time in AGK. He is close to s spot in the Danish NT too and will also there compete against his brother.

The Danish champions AaB looks more and more like a sinking ship. The football club AaB won't continue with handball and has sold the license off to other investors. But both the headcoach and several key players are leaving the club after this season.

I'm afraid the Danish league and playoffs will be even less exciting next year with Kasi Jesper throwing his money around buying up all the biggest profiles from his rivals to sit on his own bench. And no clubs seem to be anywhere close to match them financially.

Update:
Brief video interview with Henrik Toft Hansen about the transfer: http://sporten.tv2.dk/video/index.php/n ... 54536.html


none important player is gonna stay in AAB i think, what is a pitty because last season they built an amazing team which surprisingly when they should contract more players to champions they lost svenssons adn gustavsson ....
PS: bagersted shoiuld move, because with toft's brotehrs i think is will stay at the bench , or maybe he doesnt care at stay tehre :lol:

nafciarz1947
Regular
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:02 am
Location: Plock - Poland

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby nafciarz1947 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:03 pm

Grzegorz Tkaczyk (RNL) signed a three-year contract with Vive Targi Kielce.

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 903
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Staffan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:53 am

French goalkeeper Jerome Cazal has signed with HK Malmö. He has playd with Nordsjælland Håndbold, FCK Håndbold and FIF.

He will replace Oscar Jensen who broke his leg yesteraday morning.

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 903
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Staffan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:33 pm

HK Drott Halmstad signed slovenian Mihael Gorensek from RK Celje.

Miladin Kozlina from RK Celje to Göppingen.

Dr. Fuentes
Super Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:24 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Dr. Fuentes » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Staffan wrote:French goalkeeper Jerome Cazal has signed with HK Malmö. He has playd with Nordsjælland Håndbold, FCK Håndbold and FIF.

He will replace Oscar Jensen who broke his leg yesteraday morning.


Cazal is very funny. My friends and I call him things like AL Quada, Muhammed and so on, because he look like a terroist. Sometimes he hate it :)

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 903
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Staffan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Presentation Mihael Gorensek
http://www.hkdrott.se/

Presentation Jerome Cazal
http://www6.idrottonline.se/HKMalmo-Han ... llHKMalmo/

User avatar
larvik-fan
Extra Member
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby larvik-fan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:45 am

Later today the "new" club Aalborg Handball will send a press release stating that the club have signed Ole Erevik.

Unfortunately Larholm will probably be leaving the team. And there are also doubts when it comes to Mads Christensen.

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 903
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Staffan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Jan Lenartsson 3 more years with AaB.

User avatar
Arcosh
Extra Member
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:01 pm
Location: Cologne, Germany

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Arcosh » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Kim Ekdahl du Rietz to Bundesliga? He will visit four german clubs which may want to sign him. He can leave Lugi this summer with a tranfer fee of only 200.000 Kroner (about 23.000 €).

Aftonbladet.se

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 903
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Staffan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 pm

That wos the prize before the WC, As useal this paper has no clue what they talk about.

Is not sure att all that Kim will leave Lugi. Lugi has offered him good sallary for the next year. I have even spoken with him personaly.

Only paper in Sweden that didint have any reporters on the WC they just copy and past.

About Per Carlen and Oscar Carlen in Hamburg:
http://www.skanskan.se/article/20110212 ... onen-oscar

And talking about Kim, articel today:
http://www.sydsvenskan.se/lund/article1 ... lgris.html

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 903
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby Staffan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:03 pm

GOTHENBURG POSTEN
http://www.gp.se/sport/handboll/1.55205 ... r-mittsexa

Payam Hatami signed with Alingsås. He playd with Norway team
Oppsal.

User avatar
TheDane
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2593
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby TheDane » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:49 pm

TheDane wrote:KIF's 28-year old Danish keeper Anders Petersen transfers to Team Tvis Holstebro for next season.
He has signed a 3-year contract with TTH after having played in KIF for the past 11 years.
He's meant to replace the 40-year old former NT keeper Michael Bruun who has played 83 NT matches for Denmark in his career.
Anders Petersen has so far played 21 NT matches for the Danish NT.

http://www.dr.dk/Sporten/Haandbold/Liga ... 183540.htm

larvik-fan wrote:Later today the "new" club Aalborg Handball will send a press release stating that the club have signed Ole Erevik.

So KIF will need 2 new keepers for next season, as both of their keepers Anders Petersen and Ole Erevik leaves the club.

Right back Kasper Søndergaard is also leaving KIF as he has signed with Skjern.

The big problem is KIF is currently not allowed to sign any new contracts because of their financial problems.

User avatar
meteo
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:56 pm
Location: Cologne (near Leverkusen)
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby meteo » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:27 pm

TheDane wrote:
The big problem is KIF is currently not allowed to sign any new contracts because of their financial problems.


Where did the "black list" went to at the DHF-Homepage after the relaunch?
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

User avatar
TheDane
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2593
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby TheDane » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:42 am

meteo wrote:
TheDane wrote:The big problem is KIF is currently not allowed to sign any new contracts because of their financial problems.

Where did the "black list" went to at the DHF-Homepage after the relaunch?

Here's both the 'white list' at the top and the 'black list' at the bottom http://dhf.dk/DHF/Regler/Kontraktforeninger.aspx

The strange thing is that KIF is on the white list for both men (H) and women (D).

(D) = Allowed to sign contracts with female players
(H) = Allowed to sign contracts with male players


But KIF's general manger Jens Boesen [the father of pro handball players Mia and Lasse Boesen] said on Danish TV when Erevik had signed with AaB that KIF is currently not allowed to sign any new players.
The list was updated January 24, 2011, so maybe the list is not compeltely up to date. I expect Jens Boesen is completely up to date with this.


The "only" 3 contract clubs not allowed to sign new player contracts or extend exsisting player contracts as of January 24, 2011 was the following:
AJAX København A/S (H) [men's team]

HC Odense A/S (D) [women's team]

Team Esbjerg Elitehåndbold A/S (D) [women's team]


All clubs not on the white list or black list are amateur clubs who are not allowed to have any contract players. If they want to become a pro club they have to apply DHF to become a "contact club".

User avatar
I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:02 pm
Location: Aalborg - Denmark - Maybe for long.

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby I.L.T. » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:31 am

TheDane wrote:
meteo wrote:
TheDane wrote:The big problem is KIF is currently not allowed to sign any new contracts because of their financial problems.

Where did the "black list" went to at the DHF-Homepage after the relaunch?

Here's both the 'white list' at the top and the 'black list' at the bottom http://dhf.dk/DHF/Regler/Kontraktforeninger.aspx

The strange thing is that KIF is on the white list for both men (H) and women (D).

(D) = Allowed to sign contracts with female players
(H) = Allowed to sign contracts with male players


But KIF's general manger Jens Boesen [the father of pro handball players Mia and Lasse Boesen] said on Danish TV when Erevik had signed with AaB that KIF is currently not allowed to sign any new players.
The list was updated January 24, 2011, so maybe the list is not compeltely up to date. I expect Jens Boesen is completely up to date with this.


The "only" 3 contract clubs not allowed to sign new player contracts or extend exsisting player contracts as of January 24, 2011 was the following:
AJAX København A/S (H) [men's team]

HC Odense A/S (D) [women's team]

Team Esbjerg Elitehåndbold A/S (D) [women's team]


All clubs not on the white list or black list are amateur clubs who are not allowed to have any contract players. If they want to become a pro club they have to apply DHF to become a "contact club".


It is really strange what i going on on Kolding, they say to the players whos contract expire, that they can not offer them anything yet because of financially problems..

But still there are strong rumors that they have just nagotianeted an agreement with bot Ohlander in goal and Irming on right back...but that they will not annonce it yet..
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

nafciarz1947
Regular
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:02 am
Location: Plock - Poland

Re: Transfers 2011/2012

Postby nafciarz1947 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Muhamed Toromanović (KIF Kolding) signed a two-year contract with Wisla Plock.

Who could write something more about this player?


Return to “Male Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests