Handboll, Sverige, Elitserien 10/11

Talking about MALE handball in the World
Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Handboll, Sverige, Elitserien 10/11

Postby Staffan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:55 pm

http://www.heh.nu/ (League page)
http://www.alltomhandboll.nu/Pages/sv-SE/index.aspx (Fan page)
http://www.livehandboll.se/ (Online TV from Elitserien, not for free!, 1 game, 4 euros.)
http://www.lugihandboll.se (Lugi HF) :)

Not the best league in the world in terms of quality, not as much money in the league, as in Denmark, so we are working with young talented players.

One should not forget that Elitserien feeding the German, Spanish and Danish league.

Despite the poor quality we still have OK audience. Drott, Lugi and Kristianstad Has the greatest number of fans, IFK has played twice in front of 5000 spectators this year.

Söndag 26 december 2010, Omgång 20 & 21

Ystads IF HF 35 - 30 H 43 Lund
Publik: 1 528 (Sold out)
Arena: Österportshallen

Alingsås HK 31 - 26 HK Malmö
Publik: 880 (sold out)
Arena: Nolhagahallen

Hammarby IF 29 - 25 HK Drott Halmtsad
Publik: 1 649
Arena: Eriksdalshallen

LIF Lindesberg - IFK Skövde HK
Publik: 1 372
Arena: Lindesberg Arena

IK Sävehof - HK Aranäs 28 - 27
Publik: 2 000 (Sold out)
Arena: Partillebohallen

Lugi HF - Redbergslids IK 28 - 28
Publik: 2 109
Arena: Fofsparbankarena A

IFK Kristianstad - IF Guif Eskilstuna 20 - 24
Publik: 3 631
Arena: Kristianstad Arena

IFK Skövde HK 34 - 28 LIF Lindesberg
Publik: 2 400 (Sold out)
Arena: Arena Skövde

HK Drott - Hammarby IF 30 - 28
Publik: 2 845
Arena: Halmstad Arena

IF Guif Eskilstuna 31 - 21 IFK Kristianstad
Publik: 1 802
Arena: Eskilstuna idrotshall

IK Sävehof 20 16 2 2 638 - 539 99 34 .
IF Guif Eskilstuna 20 16 2 2 597 - 504 93 34 .
IFK Skövde HK 20 12 1 7 583 - 559 24 25 .
Lugi HF 20 11 3 6 548 - 526 22 25 .
HK Malmö 20 11 2 7 564 - 545 19 24 .
Alingsås HK 20 8 5 7 510 - 512 -2 21 .
HK Drott 20 8 3 9 531 - 542 -11 19 .
Ystads IF HF 20 8 3 9 522 - 554 -32 19 .
IFK Kristianstad 20 6 3 11 503 - 535 -32 15 .
HK Aranäs 20 6 3 11 527 - 562 -35 15 .
H 43 Lund 20 7 0 13 530 - 558 -28 14 .
Hammarby IF 20 6 2 12 505 - 551 -46 14 .
Redbergslids IK 20 5 3 12 571 - 587 -16 13 .
LIF Lindesberg 20 2 4 14 553 - 608 -55 8

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Handboll, Sverige, Elitserien 10/11

Postby I.L.T. » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Why arent there money in the swedish league and have never been, you national team won 20 medals in a row or something like that in the 90és.

In denmark we won less then 10 medals and the interest explodet for both men and women.

And also our socces league is stronger then yours...

Economicially denmark and sweden are quite equal...
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:01 pm

I.L.T. wrote:Why arent there money in the swedish league and have never been, you national team won 20 medals in a row or something like that in the 90és.

In denmark we won less then 10 medals and the interest explodet for both men and women.

They got icehockey, which I guess draws a lot of money (sponsors).
I welcome your post with enthusiasm.Image

Dr. Fuentes

Postby Dr. Fuentes » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:11 pm

How do the Danes it in Eliteserien?

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:20 pm

I.L.T. wrote:Why arent there money in the swedish league and have never been, you national team won 20 medals in a row or something like that in the 90és.

It is quite simple, Swedish ice hockey league is the nest best league in the world after the NHL so they get the biggest sponsorship money, then football clubs then handball clubs.

Handball, Football and Hokcey are the three clearly most popular sports in Sweden.

Nationals team in handball, football and hockey has as much interest as much TV viewers no difference. So, three crowns and handball national team are equally popular, the difference is that the top division in hockey is more popular than top division in handball. One should not forget that hockey has a long tradition of successes and play semininal every World Cup in 50 years.

Swedish handboll federation hav much money they have clearly the stronges sponsors since they are very papular. So we have the money to organize training camps in Sweden and abroad for young players. We invest heavily in youthe handball we have 40 handball universities around the country where you play handball all day long.

Many teams in Elitserien has prity stable economy, I mean team such as Kristianstad has a lot of money just from ticket sell, the clubs are stingy and do not want to risk the economy.

According to me clubs such as Drott, IFK and Lugi should try to take the CL step and bring foreigners, or at least not sell young talented players.

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:29 pm

According to this link http://www.rf.se/ImageVault/Images/id_2 ... ndler.aspx
handball in Sweden is placed 10th on turnover and 9th on capital with a size about a 1/10 of the amount in soccer (2007 figures).
It is also only 9th in numbers of active athletes, with soccer, gymnastics and golf as the 3 major ones. On youth (< 20 years age) it's 7th just below basketball.
The general conclusion from these figures is that handball in Sweden is somewhat a minority sport.
In door bandy is also a huge competitor to handball in Sweden. People in Denmark hardly knows this sport at all.

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Mixball wrote:According to this link http://www.rf.se/ImageVault/Images/id_2 ... ndler.aspx
handball in Sweden is placed 10th on turnover and 9th on capital with a size about a 1/10 of the amount in soccer (2007 figures).
It is also only 9th in numbers of active athletes, with soccer, gymnastics and golf as the 3 major ones. On youth (< 20 years age) it's 7th just below basketball.
The general conclusion from these figures is that handball in Sweden is somewhat a minority sport.
In door bandy is also a huge competitor to handball in Sweden. People in Denmark hardly knows this sport at all.

This is not a list about general inters, in that case Innebandy and Gymnastics are more popular sports than hockey and handball in Sweden.

believe me they are not and I'll explain soon.

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Top 10 list

Innebandy
Golf
Skytte (shooting)
Ridning

e,t,c..

This is a popular hobby sports that can not be taken seriously people play in their spare time just for fun. I play Innebandy too. In other nations people play dart and bowling on spare time.

Football, Hockey and Handball top every singel importent list. As you can see handball and hockey almost has as much hours of television. Also they started to broadcast Bundesliga since 2008.

Football has more TV hours.

Trav has a lot of TV viewers (betting on horses).. People watch it because of betting. Not really any sport...

You can see by yourself that Tennis and Basketball has very littel hours of television.

When the national team play handball or hockey, almost three milion TV viewers.

Witch Golf or Madrid v Zaragoza can never have.

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:13 pm

TV 4 bought the rights for 20 years (Handball), TV 3 bought the rights for 15 years (Hockey).

Handball national team and hockey national team are the most expensive TV rights that you can imagen in Sweden. We talk about several milions euros. People like to watch it, thats way.

150.000 Handball Players in Sweden is quite OK in my opinion, more than registered hockey players. Handball and Hockey are not spare time sports. Thats way its OK.

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:17 pm

More over TV4 is the biggest and most popular TV station in Sweden. Says a lot ..

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:23 pm

I think the list of active athletes explains the level of the sport very well. High level sports needs it's raw material (people) to be present, then interest will grow and sponsors follows i.e the base product is good. Different sports compete on the interest and to attract best athletes, who often has to select between different sports during youth. In Sweden icehockey (men) and soccer (women) attracts more money than handball which I don't think is the case in Denmark.
I guess your right about in-door hockey not being a real treat to handball.

haandboldspiller
Extra Member

Postby haandboldspiller » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:09 pm

I have seen some matches (including the championship match from last season) of the swedish elitserien on tv, but it's clear this is a talent league, lots of young players and I didn't find it very interesting, when I am used to watch the Danish league, but then again of course that's how it is, when some of the best players of the Swedish league are sold to Danish clubs.

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Mixball wrote:I think the list of active athletes explains the level of the sport very well. High level sports needs it's raw material (people) to be present, then interest will grow and sponsors follows i.e the base product is good. Different sports compete on the interest and to attract best athletes, who often has to select between different sports during youth. In Sweden icehockey (men) and soccer (women) attracts more money than handball which I don't think is the case in Denmark.

Your analysis does not fit with reality because innebady and has more active players than hockey and handball.

And many more play handball than hockey on senior level.

Hockey has
Elitserien.Allsvenskan.Division 1.Division 2.Division 3.Division 4

Handball has
Elitserien.Allsvenskan.Division 1.Division 2.Division 3.Division 4.Division 5.Division 6.

One more thing, golfers watch our handball NT on TV while handball players or almost anyone else do not watch golf or other hobby sports if you know what I mean.

It is difficult to explain, you have to live here a few years to understand what I'm talking about.

As long as we have about 200,000 active members, there is no concern, and TV4 will run handball propaganda for 10 more years.

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:21 am

haandboldspiller wrote:I have seen some matches (including the championship match from last season) of the swedish elitserien on tv, but it's clear this is a talent league, lots of young players and I didn't find it very interesting, when I am used to watch the Danish league, but then again of course that's how it is, when some of the best players of the Swedish league are sold to Danish clubs.

There is no doubt that our league work as producing players league for Denmark, Germany and Spain.

It is still fascinating that we have such a great audiences in swedish handball, half the league has an average of 2000 or more spectators which many danish teams do not have. IFK has 4.000....

There is plenty of money in the clubs, no club is close of bankrupcy, no player starve...

Our handball federations gets the biggest sponsor cake as the national handball team is much more popular than our league.

Our handball federations gets just as much sponsor money as our football and hockey federation, which is not streange since they have just as much television viewing, shown by several studies...

Swedish hockey team received 100 000 euros for the gold in OG 2006 by player, our handball team have opportunity to make 150 000 euros by player if they win this WC, worth thinking about.

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:52 am

Our owners are smart and dont waste money. 2.000 watch Sävehof - Montpellier but 5.000 watch IFK-Dtrott and 14.000 watch the swedish final.

They keep giving the guys enough money to survive but do not want to jeopardize the economy of buying foreigners.

Since swedish people have a much greater interest for the club handball than CL in Sweden.

This is also difficult to explain why there is greater interest for the league
than CL, in quality terms, it is difficult to comprehend.

Iceland and Sweden prity much the same. Great interes for the national team but also very smart club owners...

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Staffan wrote:
Mixball wrote:I think the list of active athletes explains the level of the sport very well. High level sports needs it's raw material (people) to be present, then interest will grow and sponsors follows i.e the base product is good. Different sports compete on the interest and to attract best athletes, who often has to select between different sports during youth. In Sweden icehockey (men) and soccer (women) attracts more money than handball which I don't think is the case in Denmark.

Your analysis does not fit with reality because innebandy and has more active players than hockey and handball.

On gymnastics (or long distance running) my analysis fail, since it's widely spread but with no or very little elite.
You seems to forget that internationally in-door bandy (aka floorball, innebandy,etc) has Sweden written all over. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wo ... _Champions
I don't agree on your hobby sport label, cause accordingly I would label handball as a hobby sport along with table tennis, golf, badmington and tennis.
Badminton is in DK a similar case as floorball, -not widely spread internationally and many low level athletes, but yet again at least in DK also a pro- league and decent tv coverage.

haandboldspiller
Extra Member

Postby haandboldspiller » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Staffan wrote:
haandboldspiller wrote:I have seen some matches (including the championship match from last season) of the swedish elitserien on tv, but it's clear this is a talent league, lots of young players and I didn't find it very interesting, when I am used to watch the Danish league, but then again of course that's how it is, when some of the best players of the Swedish league are sold to Danish clubs.

There is no doubt that our league work as producing players league for Denmark, Germany and Spain.

It is still fascinating that we have such a great audiences in swedish handball, half the league has an average of 2000 or more spectators which many danish teams do not have. IFK has 4.000....

There is plenty of money in the clubs, no club is close of bankrupcy, no player starve...

Our handball federations gets the biggest sponsor cake as the national handball team is much more popular than our league.

Yes I know there is a great local support for the clubs and it is at least as big as in Denmark. The reason the Danish league is stronger has to do with tv coverage. In the 90's the Danish league was about the same strength as the Swedish I would say, and the situation was similar in both, in the way that the best players left for Germany or Spain(although your best players were obviously better than our). Then at a point the national tv stations in Denmark lost the rights for the football league and they now wanted to replace it with something else, and the choice was the men and womens leagues in handball. This meant that every week 100 of thousands were watching these matches on national tv and of course that meant bigger sponsors and more money. The clubs then wanted to use all of these money on better players which often meant foreign players and since Swedish and Norwegian pplayers fit better in terms of language etc. they were chosen and hence we had the gap between the leagues of Denmark and Sweden.

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Ystads IF-IFK Skövde 27-35 (15-17)
Publik 1 866.

Målskyttar.

YIF. Philip Nilsson 6(2), Konrad Rasmussen 4, Sebastian Seifert 3, Andreas Thynell 3, Palle Hansen 3, Björn Grön 3, Ola Netterheim 3, Martin Walfridsson 2,

Skövde. Andreas Cederholm 11, Andreas Nilsson 7, Linus Lake 5(3) Erik Swernling 4, Fredrik Arvidsson 3, Marcus Litborn 2, Magnus Järlström 1, Jonas Samuelsson 1, Magnus Johansson 1,

Redbergslids IK-LIF Lindesberg 33-28 (16-15)
Publik 2 184

RIK: Fredrik Pettersson 7, Linus Arnesson 6 (3), Rickard Lönn 5, Nacor Medina 4, Oskar Ysander 4, Richard Hanisch 3, Martin Adokfsson 2, Mario Lipovac 1, Andreas Wienås 1. Hans Winge 10 räddningar på 31 skott, Carl Arronius 5 räddningar på 12 skott.

LIF: Dener Jaanimaa 6 (1), Tobias Wrvne 5, Oskar Erixon 5, Erik Axelsson3, Binai Aziz 3, Jacob Nelsson 2, Fatlum Ahmeti 2, Ricky Nordahl 1, Mikael Johansson 1. Sebastian Enevid 17 räddningar på 50 skott

Guif-Lugi HF 29-35 (11-15)
Publik: 2 682

IF Guif: Richard Larsson (40-50 minuter), Daniel Johansson 1-39, 51-60 minuter (0/1 sjumeterskast).

Mathias Zachrisson 9 (4), Robin Andersson 8, Mathias Tholin 5, Tobias Aren 3, Haukur Andrésson 2, Patrik Johansson 1, Daniel Pettersson 1, Jimmy Jansson 0, Richard Blank 0, Robin Oldberg 0, Filip Lindberg (ej spel), Alexander Karlsson (ej spel).

Sebastian Lindéll 7, Kim Ekdahl du Rietz 6, Mikael Söndergaard 5, Niklas Gudmundsson 5 (1), Joakim Bååk 4, Viktor Sandberg 4, Johan Fohlin 2, Björn Nordmark 1, Henrik Wellbring 1, Johan Andersson 0, Jakob Wickman Modig 0, Jonatan Wilthorn (ej spel).

Hammarby-IFK Kristianstad 22-26 (14-14)
Publik 894

Hammarby IF:

Fredrik Pettersson 6, Albin Tingsvall 5, Martin Dolk 3(1), Johan Henriksson 3, Kasper Ottesen 2, Jonatan Wenell 1, Josef Pujol 1, Hampus Elgan 1,

IFK Kristianstad:

Markus Olsson 6, Lars Möller Madsen 6, Johan Jepson 5, Claus Kjeldgaard 3, Christian Sandberg 2(2), Johan Koch 2, Pär Möllenberg 1, Gustaf Ekdahl 1, Darko Martinovic -, Mikkel don Schriver -, Jesper Larsson -....

H43 Lund-HK Malmö 26-34 (14-16)
Publik 1 912
Matchfakta

H43: Daniel Lindqvist 6, Johannes Sandgren 6, Kalle Björkman 3, Johan Brännberg 3, Måns Gerdtsson 3, Oscar Jensen 2, Fredrik Creutz & Jens Eriksson 1, Zoran Roganovic 1 (1)

HK Malmö: Rasmus Skram 12 (3), Christoffer Geissler 6, Tomas Varsamis 6, Mirsad Pecikoza 3, Christoffer Björklund 2, Sebastian Geissler 2, Per Ögren, Richard Eriksson & Mattias Thynell alla 1

IK Sävehof-Drott Halmstad 31-26 (14-12)
Publik 2 000

Målskyttar IK Sävehof:

Robert Johansson 1, Michael Apelgren 2, Victor Fridén 4, Tobias Johansson 3, Jonathan Stenbäcken 4, Viktor Ottosson 5, Johan Jakobsson 5, Alexander Stenbäcken 1, Niclas Barud 1, Emil Berggren 2, Erik Fritzon 3

Målskyttar HK Drott:'

Mathias Adjovi 2, Hans Karlsson 1, Martin Bystedt 1, Johnny Olsson 7, Michael Mattsson 3, David Löfgren 7, Anton Halén 1, Christoffer Johansson 1, Diego Perez Marne 3

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Not very often that one of that a player in the away team gets standing ovation before and after the macth by almost 3 000 people. But Kim Ekdahl Du Rietz is speciell
http://folket.se/sportfolket/handboll/1.943302

Expected to be 5000 spectators in Kristianstad and IK Sävehof but no free tickets.

Tickets 150 KR..

But you can also eat a nice dinner before the macth.

Restart the elitserien on Sunday with Dinner and handball
http://www3.idrottonline.se/IFKKristian ... hhandboll/

Come and eat Sunday dinner at our Star Restaurant before the match between IFK Kristianstad and Sävehof on Sunday, 6 / 2.

You get a classic Sunday roast with pomis, Candy & Fruit Table, coffee / tea, match ticket long page, printed programs and talk before the game with players and coaches for only 395: - KR. It's perfectly possible to order a glass of wine or a beer if desired in place. You have left your table during the game break

If you already have a ticket costs is 245, -. You are welcome, we 15:00. The match starts 16:30 and will be an exciting clash with the Swedish champions Sävehof set against IFK Kristianstad. The new acquisition Lars Moller Madsen makes home debut in the Elite League and several of the players are back after injuries.

Do not miss match of the year!

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:27 pm

2011-02-04 26 19:00
IK Sävehof Redbergslids IK, Partillebohallen (Capacity 2 000)

HK Malmö Drott Halmstad, Baltiska Hallen (Capacity 4 200)

2011-02-06 23 16:30
IFK Kristianstad IK Sävehof, Kristianstad Arena (Capacity 5 000)
Link: http://www.kristianstadarena.nu/

Lugi HF Hammarby, Fofsparbankarena (Capacity 3 000)
Link: http://www.fofsparbankarena.se/

Drott Halmstad Alingsås HK, Halmstad Arena (Capacity 4 500)
Link: http://www.halmstadarena.se/evenemang.4 ... 09065.html

IFK Skövde Redbergslids IK, Arena Skövde (Capacity 2 500)
Link: http://www.arenaskovde.se/
Link: http://www.arenaskovde.se/idrott/

2011-02-07 23
19:00 LIF Lindesberg Eskilstuna Guif, Lindesberg Arena (Capacity 2 500)
Link: http://www.lindesberg-arena.se/

HK Aranäs H43 Lund, Kungsbacka Ishall (Capacity 2 800)

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:15 pm

IFK Kristianstad 31 IK Sävehof 31

Dam it. Just 8 sec from the end IFK had 31:30.

If IFK make the play of the will also have a chance to win. They have 4 new players + 2 players back from injuries throughout like the seasons.

IFK at this moment is better than Sävehof, they just need sometime to play the team together.

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Handball plans for Pro League
http://www.heh.nu/ViewNews.aspx?id=35166

Handball plans for Pro League
(2011-02-07)

-A professional league is a necessary step in the evolution to argue Swedish club handball position internationally, "said Stefan Albrechtson. Photo: ICC - Handball club in the past five years has made more progress off the court than what has been achieved since the start of the 40th century. By explicitly setting up a professional league, we want to show that we are now prioritizing the sport. This automatically leads to demands for more revenue sources, better organization and major events. Now ranked as Elite Series no. 10 in Europe. In 2016 we will be on the podium, among them three best leagues in Europe, "says Stefan Albrechtson vice chairman of the Swedish Elithandboll (men). The business plan for the Swedish Elithandboll (men) is an instrument to improve handball strategic planning and directing the development of Swedish elithandboll for the line ahead five years. Since the current business plan was adopted, most of the measures
which were reported out. This applies for example:

* Elitlicens
* Arena Developments
* TV contract
* Web TV
* National finals
* League Sponsors
* Home
* The formation of the Swedish Elithandboll AB, jointly owned by SEH (ladies)

The coming years, handball face major challenges in an ever-increasing competition, both sporting, economic and psychic. At the meeting in Malmo during the World Cup final this weekend with representatives of all the top teams outlined the next phase of development. In order to best maintain the series' elite status in the future it was decided to plan for a professional league. The measures necessary for this to be realized will be updated and the time set in the revised five-year plan for 2011-2016.

The reasons for a professional league is more. Partly to meet competition from foreign clubs about players. Partly to cope with the "compact" world schedule. It's played 32 matches in the top division and also more than ten games in the Playoff Series, SM-finals (best of five games) and the national finals. For Euro Cup team can reach over 50 competitive games per season. Moreover, for some players, matches in the A, U-or J-squad. Furthermore, it is certainty to ensure that all qualified team participates in the EC-game which is a condition for Sweden to have achieve a good ranking as possible.

A professional league requires roughly a doubling of the elite clubs' current budgets. New capital must therefore set which amounts to increased sponsorship and box office receipts. In this regard, the SEH has decided to approve proposed change in majority ownership of the sports companies from the current minimum of 51 percent which means the majority of association, the association must own shares to "more than a third of the total voting power" in the company. The background to the ongoing investigation is IdrottsAB-motions to the RF from the Swedish Football Association and the Swedish Ice Hockey Association, which aims to allow greater access to external capital.

Arne Johansson

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Svensk handboll satsar på proffsliga
Efter VM-succén satsar svensk klubbhandboll stort.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/h ... 8528431.ab

http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/handboll
Satsa 100 miljoner i Anderstorp, Kamprad
”Mycket händer i svensk handboll.”

Härlig och äntligen ! Konstnärer skall kunna försörja sig på att ge folk underhållning. Det finns ingen logik i att Danmark skall ha bättre ligor än oss.

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:35 pm

RIK did beat Skövde in a sold out Árena Skövde and might make the play off.

http://www.expressen.se/sport/handboll/ ... a-slutspel
http://www.gp.se/sport/1.547347-viktig- ... age-battre
http://www.heh.nu/MatchRef.aspx?id=1741&l=1

IFK Skövde-Redbergslids IK 21-26 (11-13)
Publik: 2 516

IFK Skövde: Linus Lake 7 (2), Andreas Cederholm 7, Fredrik Arvidsson 2, Erik Svernling 2, Andreas Nilsson 2, Magnus Järlström1.

Redbergslid IK: Rickard Lönn 6, Linus Arnesson 5, Richard Hamisch 4, Martin Adolfsson 3, Nacor Medina Perez 3, Andreas Weinås 3 (1), Fredrik Pettersson 1, Mario Lipovac 1.
Utvisningar:
* IFK Skövde HK: 2 x 2
* Redbergslid IK: 4 x 2, 1 rött

Return to “Male Handball”