Transfers 2013/14

Talking about MALE handball in the World
gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Transfers 2013/14

Postby gergő » Fri May 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Rajko Prodanovic (right wing, Pick Szeged) :arrow: mkb veszprém, its official ( 3 yrs).
(and as we already know, momir ilic too..)

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Transfers 2013/14

Postby gergő » Fri May 17, 2013 11:51 am

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Fri May 17, 2013 11:54 am

antonio pribanic, pick szeged -> Tauron Stal Mielec

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Mon May 20, 2013 3:50 pm

a bit quiet in here, init? :) so here's some gossips:

kiril lazarov :arrow: barcelona (?)
carlos ruesga :arrow: mkb veszprém (?)

last week christian o'sullivan, the young norwegian hot prospect (bsk/nif) was on a trial at veszprém. SOURCE

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Wed May 22, 2013 9:25 pm

gergő wrote:carlos ruesga :arrow: mkb veszprém (?)

lászló nagy confirmed this in a today's radio show.

nafciarz1947
Regular

Postby nafciarz1947 » Sun May 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Ferenc Ilyes, Wisla Plock :arrow: Pick Szeged :!:
Muhamed Toromanović, Wisla Plock :arrow: Pick Szeged :!:
Mariusz Jurkiewicz, Atletico Madrid :arrow: Wisla Plock :?:

Grzymisław
Extra Member

Postby Grzymisław » Wed May 29, 2013 11:20 pm

It's now confirmed that Piotr Chrapkowski moves from Płock to Kielce(3 year contract).
Quite surprising move as he isn't going to have a real chance for regular playing there.
There were rumours that he'll sign long contract in Kielce and go for loan to Germany for next season(as young CB P.Niewrzawa who played 2012/13 season in TuS Nettelstedt-Lubbecke) or some ambitious Polish team, but for now it looks he'll be reserve option for Vive.
Club officials from Kielce claimed before there won't be any changes in the squad before 2013/14 season, but I think one right-handed back player could leave(6 in the team) and it would be Chrapkowski on loan or Grzegorz Tkaczyk to ambitious team from Zabrze(Mariusz Jurasik and Patryk Kuchczyński among others play there), but don't think him to agree.
Also Kielce signed Tobias Reichmann(former Kiel's RW who plays this season for Wetzlar) for 2014/15 season.

On the other hand. situation in Płock is going worse and worse:
Already left:
F.Ilyes to Szeged, P.Chrapkowski to Kielce, C.Spanne(thought to play in Scandinavia next season). Michał Zołoteńko retired after many injuries(almost no league appearances for 2 seasons, he was in the team since 1999)
Likely to leave:
M.Toromanović(Szeged?), M.Kubisztal(3-6 polish teams)
Possible to leave:
N.Eklemović(they want to cut him as he isn't good enough for his salary), B.Kavas(dissapointing for 2 seasons already), M.Wichary(it would be critical mistake, but his contract isn't prolonged yet)
Failed transfers:
Carlos Ruesga(goes to Veszprem), Dean Bombac(don't know about him to choose new team, but refused)
No info about new players they're interested in, only Matjaz Brumen, but RW isn't key position to find new player...

Django
Regular

Postby Django » Thu May 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Atletico Madrid is very likely going to sign Val from Constanta and Malumbres from Leon, although it isn't officialy announced. Maybe some young spanish players will go there as well.

Any news concerning RK Zagreb? Who are they going to sign and who will be leaving? And any news about Medwedi Chekov (Besides Pavel Atman...). A couple of weeks ago there was an article in Germany and Michail Chipurin said that the club had financial problems. Did not hear anything about that afterwards.

Seems to me that there are a lot of clubs who don't have finished their roosters yet. Besides Zagreb and Chekov I haven't heard anything about Koper, Velenje and Celje...

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:46 am

heard that ángel montoro probably will be on loan :arrow: toulouse (1 or 2 yrs).
if its true.. well it seems they need some space to lazarov.

THW_Kiel
Regular

Postby THW_Kiel » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Karabatic to Barcelona, confirmed.

Grzymisław
Extra Member

Postby Grzymisław » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:46 pm

Grzymisław wrote:(...)
Already left:
F.Ilyes to Szeged, P.Chrapkowski to Kielce, C.Spanne(thought to play in Scandinavia next season). Michał Zołoteńko retired after many injuries(almost no league appearances for 2 seasons, he was in the team since 1999)
Likely to leave:
Possible to leave:
N.Eklemović(they want to cut him as he isn't good enough for his salary), B.Kavas(dissapointing for 2 seasons already), M.Wichary(it would be critical mistake, but his contract isn't prolonged yet)
Failed transfers:
Carlos Ruesga(goes to Veszprem), Dean Bombac(don't know about him to choose new team, but refused)
No info about new players they're interested in, only Matjaz Brumen, but RW isn't key position to find new player...

New infos are that famous Polish national team member Marcin Lijewski is close to play for Płock just after winning CL title. Also Mariusz Jurkiewicz could leave Atletico and come to Wisła, but I'd rather think it a rumour.

Great that Karabatić comes to Barca! If he went to Paris, then final Champions League winner would be almost sure before the season, same as in women's division.

Grzymisław
Extra Member

Postby Grzymisław » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Grzymisław wrote:
Grzymisław wrote:(...)
Already left:
Likely to leave:
Possible to leave:
Failed transfers:

New infos are that famous Polish national team member Marcin Lijewski is close to play for Płock just after winning CL title. Also Mariusz Jurkiewicz could leave Atletico and come to Wisła, but I'd rather think it a rumour.
(...)

Already confirmed that Kubisztal goes to Zabrze. I suppose Marcin Wichary will go there too, if Wisła won't prolong contract with him soon.
But still silence about new contracts there. They need many new players, as their current roster is:
GK: Sego, Morawski(highly talented junior); possibly Wichary
If Marcin Wichary leaves, they need new one.
LW:Wiśniewski, Nikcević, Żochowski(junior)
Only well covered position.
LB:Nenadić
As they lost Chrapkowski, Kubisztal and Ilyes from there, Wisła is in critical need for LB. Wanted are Mariusz Jurkiewicz from Madrid and Antoni Łangowski from Kwidzyn. Nothing sure anyway.
CB:Eklemović, Olszewski(junior); possibly Twardo
Another position with nothing well-known. And no new plans known... If Cadenas could bring some Spanish players, maybe Raul Entrerrios could leave Barca(when Karabatic comes)? Rather my dream only.
RB:Kavas, Paczkowski
Last seasons weakest position in the team. Wanted famous players - Marcin Lijewski and Angel Montoro. Lijewski not sure, Montoro propably will go to Toulouse.
RW:Ghionea, Góralski(junior); possibly Spanne
Star of national U-21 team Michał Daszek is transfer target, but possibly Spanne will stay.
P:Syprzak
With Toromanović possibly leaving, new one is neccessary. Again I would like Spanish player - Eduard Fernandez would be perfect. I read he's leaving Atletico and is very similar to Toromanović.

jayjay
Rookie

Postby jayjay » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:10 am

Duvnjak from HSV to Kielce from 2014/15;)

Dr. Fuentes

Postby Dr. Fuentes » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:17 am

jayjay wrote:Duvnjak from HSV to Kielce from 2014/15;)

Do you have a source on that?

jayjay
Rookie

Postby jayjay » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:38 am

Officially no one wants to confirm yet, but let's say i heard few stories during F4 in Cologne

damjansusleski

Postby damjansusleski » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:13 pm

jayjay wrote:Duvnjak from HSV to Kielce from 2014/15;)

We all heard the story about Kielce and his director and the offer for Duvnjak! And we all heard about Duvnjak reject until 4-5 years (so 2014-2015 is only 1 year). So, again, any source for this info :?:

Grzymisław
Extra Member

Postby Grzymisław » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Read that Magnus Jernemyr retires.
It was expected, he told that he prolongs contract for next 2 years and then will retire(it was 2 years ago), but I hoped silver Olympic medal will change his mind. But I agree with him - he retires before injuries would become more serious and his health wouldn't allow to continue. It's even more sad that Barca lost Champions League final. With such a small number of medals, only I'll think him(or maybe a few more) the best defender in history of handball.
Additionally I'm so much interested in handball thanks to him:
Started watching handball during WC 2007 with Poland defeating stronger opponents, but these days my handball knowledge was very small. I understood how to break the defence, how to shoot against different types of goalkeepers, better to confuse goalkeeper before shooting 7-m or that to throw jumping shot there is help of line player and other backs needed, but not much more. Role of defense, moving forward from 6-0 line to stop running backshooter, how hard the fight between pivot and defender is, stopping offensive player without fouling him hard - this part I know since I've seen Jernemyr at Euro 2008. His interception in last seconds, long pass to running Kallman what decided II group phase match against Spain(there was one goal win for Sweden). Before my idea of defender was more Roggisch style - stop opponent, and rather stop him getting suspension than allow him to do anything.
So impressed with his defensive performance(his look with that big beard he was wearing before transfer to Barca was also important for me) I tried to improve my handball knowledge, coming to current level.
Maybe noone will agree Jernemyr was the best defender in history, saying Xepkin or Dinart, but where they were better? Titles and medals achieved.
Will write more, when will get back to the site.

Only 2nd time in my life I'm so sad while my favourite sportsman retires. Polish legendary ski jumper Adam Małysz was first.

Tygeminator
Extra Member

Postby Tygeminator » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:58 pm

I don't know if he was the best defender ever, but certainly one of them.

Patrick Eilert to GOG.

Now the main 3 back players of GOG look like this:

Minik Dahl Hoegh(Greenlandic NT player, topscorer at the Panamerican championship 2011 with more than 10 goals per game, best back player of the tournament) Left back.

Snorri Gudjonson - Icelandic NT player. Playmaker

Patrick Eilert - Danish B-NT player, second most scoring player in normal goals in the Spanish league. Right back.

GOG is famous for raising players(joining at the age of 19 latest) such as :

Mikkel Hansen, Niklas Landin, Thomas Mogensen, Torsten Laen, Minik Dahl,Lasse Svan Hansen... and many more.

Grzymisław
Extra Member

Postby Grzymisław » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Yeah, and do you remember GOG coming back from 5 goals behind at halftime to win 35:33 over Barcelona in 2007/08? There was the game when Mikkel Hansen shined, he wasn't famous these days, and Jernemyr played for GOG too...

Coming back to transfers, I read that Atletico Madrid despite financial problems signed some new players - goalkeeper Malumbres from Ademar, Alberto Val is sure and they want Christian Dissinger(looks like still no place in Bundesliga for german supertalent)...
Atletico's roster can be not much weaker if they keep the rest of key players and sign some other they need the most:
GK:
A.Diez(youngster who was in main team for already some time)
J.J.Hombrados(I hope he stays, as he wasn't elected for president of national handball federation)
I.Malumnres
If Hombrados stays, then really strong trio.
LW:
D.Davis
J.Kallman
Didn't read about any changes.
RW:
V.Alonso
P.Rodriguez
Already signed 2 new players, who were solid at least for Liga ASOBAL
P:
J.Aguinagalde
A.Val
Could be one more there, but if Aguinagalde stays, then they need only a reserver.
LB:
J.Gojun
M.Jurkiewicz(?)
M.Sanchez
Position where they hardly need a player as Jurkiewicz can leave(connected with Wisła Płock), Gojun plays mostly in defence and Sanchez is very unexperienced.
CB:
I.Balić
J.Canellas
I think one more player would be very useful, especially when Canellas would have to play LB.
RB:
X.Barachet
A.Dujshebaev
K.Lazarov(?)
Frenchman got seriously injured this season, and as I remember he won't be fit for the opening. Would be nice if Lazarov can stay, but when Barca transferred Montoro on loan, it looks Kiril will go there, so new player needed.

Players who left for sure
M.Dahl(GK), A.Sabanović(GK, signed as replacement), Alvaro Ferrer(CB), Angel Romero(P), Eduard Fernandez(P), Roberto Garcia Parrondo(RW), Josep Masachs(RW), Nikolaj Markussen(LB, left during the season).

Tygeminator
Extra Member

Postby Tygeminator » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:23 am

I remember Jernemyr, GOG was the club I played for. He sometimes would give tips for us youngsters, although I didn't know him too well.

Hombrados will stay for one more year - I think when he got injured they extended his contract. Supposedly, Jannick Green is joining Atletico in 2014, but nothing is set in stone yet.

Grzymisław
Extra Member

Postby Grzymisław » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:06 am

Tygeminator wrote:I remember Jernemyr, GOG was the club I played for. He sometimes would give tips for us youngsters, although I didn't know him too well.

Hombrados will stay for one more year - I think when he got injured they extended his contract. Supposedly, Jannick Green is joining Atletico in 2014, but nothing is set in stone yet.

Were you professional or junior only? Maybe I know player carrying your real name :D

Marcin Wichary stays in Płock. According to new infos his salary is 20-30% lower than before.

I'm not sure if it's new info - goalkeeper Gonzalo Perez de Vargas, who was member of FC Barcelona as junior, also goes to Toulouse like Montoro.
Also this french site lists transfers of Dissinger and Green(since 2014/15) to Madrid as already sure as well as Torsten Laen coming back to Denmark(Kolding) which I read about before, but as not sure.

Tygeminator
Extra Member

Postby Tygeminator » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:42 am

Youth player for GOG, I have played professionally for other clubs and I was supposed to return to GOG when matured, but then bankruptcy happened :) I'll keep my name a secret, as I don't want in10forever killing me in my sleep.

Torsten Laen and Lasse Andersson(a big talent, 19 years old and scored 119 goals in Danish league last season) was announced at KIF Kolding's press meeting today. Also Henrik Kronborg, the assistant coach for the Danish NT, was announced as the new trainer. He is primarily famous for bringing Nordsjælland to second place in the league a few years back, using at the time young talents such as Markussen, Mensah, Chris Jørgensen(now at BSV). Also he trained the Danish u21s that got gold in Argentina.

Grzymisław
Extra Member

Postby Grzymisław » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:13 am

So, generally it's good that Laen found good team. Interesting who will be 2nd line player in Berlin next to Jesper Nielsen.

vaskobog
Regular

Postby vaskobog » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:45 am

Kiril Lazarov, new player of FC Barcelona handball =D> =D> =D>

http://lazarovkiril7.com/index.php/en/n ... a-handball

Tygeminator
Extra Member

Postby Tygeminator » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:58 am

Barcelona has dealt with the weakness of this season - shooting power. Karabatic and Lazarov(while no surprise after the news of Montoro). On paper, they look stronger than Kiel now. As I see it, the favorites next season will be Paris, Barcelona,Kiel, Hamburg and Veszprem.

Return to “Male Handball”