CL 2007/2008 - round 1

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
timus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby timus » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:32 pm

el_espectador_neutro wrote:Any pictures of Kometal - Cementos La Union ??????

You mean Podravka Koprivnica, don't you?

makiavelli
Extra Member

Postby makiavelli » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:45 pm

doomark wrote:I think the hard task is to build a team with so many foreigners from four (!) continents. Hypo and András Németh are masters of it, and you should appreciate that!!
[

What's the fourth continent? I mean beside Europe, Asia, South America.. :roll:

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:45 pm

Gemini wrote:
Timmy wrote:News from Larvik. Tonje Larsen is out for a long time. She broke her hand in a tackle against Storhamrs Izabela Duda in a league match against Storhamar today.

I hope she will come back asap, but it's a big loss for Larvik against her next opponent Hypo on Saturday! They would have needed her so badly to win the 3rd time in a row against the "Austrians legionar team" since the last group stage a few years ago. So it will be a hard fight!

Hand is broken...it will not be ASAP...
Tonje Larsen, Katja Nyberg, Marianne Rokne, Kristine Lunde and Isabella Blanco...WC will be fun...who's next :|

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:51 pm

makiavelli wrote:
doomark wrote:I think the hard task is to build a team with so many foreigners from four (!) continents. Hypo and András Németh are masters of it, and you should appreciate that!!
[

Africa, makiavelli. Yeah...I am not the ace in mathemathics, and u in geography then. :lol:

makiavelli
Extra Member

Postby makiavelli » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:57 pm

haandballstroll wrote:
makiavelli wrote:
[

Africa, makiavelli. Yeah...I am not the ace in mathemathics, and u in geography then. :lol:

No comment, stroll :| My question was rather who's the player and what's the country of origin, I can google the continent for myself, if I have too ;)

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:59 pm

makiavelli wrote:No comment, stroll :| My question was rather who's the player and what's the country of origin, I can google the continent for myself, if I have too ;)

Angola - Larica Miguel

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:06 pm

Yeah...correct, Larisa Belinda Miguel plays for Angolian NT. Ok ok..I know that you know where is Angola. :D

zero
Extra Member

Postby zero » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:47 pm

mester wrote:Sorry but it seems after first half that his spanish opposite giving him a lecture in tactics :shock: :lol:

Yes, I agree Zovko was a good coach but maybe now he´s not at his best...

most time in first half second lineup was playing, he give a rest to svitlana pasicnik,anita bulath and miranda tatari for second half. and this is good, all players playing equally.and that was enuogh for winning the match. in full time high level game podravka can won over ribarroja with heavy difference.
but defense must be better.
Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

entrenador

Postby entrenador » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:02 pm

zero wrote:
mester wrote:Sorry but it seems after first half that his spanish opposite giving him a lecture in tactics :shock: :lol:

most time in first half second lineup was playing, he give a rest to svitlana pasicnik,anita bulath and miranda tatari for second half. and this is good, all players playing equally.and that was enuogh for winning the match. in full time high level game podravka can won over ribarroja with heavy difference.

Don't forget Ribarroja played without three important players and Alonso played injured.

We will see in Ribarroja this "heavy difference" that you are talking about.

draggtin
Regular

Postby draggtin » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:18 am

Mr. 007 wrote:Tonje Larsen, Katja Nyberg, Marianne Rokne, Kristine Lunde and Isabella Blanco...WC will be fun...who's next :|

wow. sad news indeed for the national squad. however, you cannot count norway out from the world title.

el_espectador_neutro

Postby el_espectador_neutro » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:38 pm

el_espectador_neutro wrote:
Any pictures of Kometal - Cementos La Union ??????

You mean Podravka Koprivnica, don't you?

Yes, sorry

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:01 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:
Gemini wrote:
Timmy wrote:News from Larvik. Tonje Larsen is out for a long time. She broke her hand in a tackle against Storhamrs Izabela Duda in a league match against Storhamar today.

I hope she will come back asap, but it's a big loss for Larvik against her next opponent Hypo on Saturday! They would have needed her so badly to win the 3rd time in a row against the "Austrians legionar team" since the last group stage a few years ago. So it will be a hard fight!

Tonje Larsen, Katja Nyberg, Marianne Rokne, Kristine Lunde and Isabella Blanco...WC will be fun...who's next :|

This injuries are serious and really a tremendous loss for the NT team! :cry:
But against the Austrians they are without this players clear favourite! 8:)

zero
Extra Member

Postby zero » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:31 pm

entrenador wrote:
zero wrote:

Don't forget Ribarroja played without three important players and Alonso played injured.

We will see in Ribarroja this "heavy difference" that you are talking about.

I don't forgeted that and I am talking about one match, not about ribarroja generally,when I to make mention of heavy difference. I know they are very good team with nice and specific style of playing and I see that in Koprivnica.
Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

polpol
Regular

Postby polpol » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:07 pm

Match Prodravka-Cementos download here:

http://download.yousendit.com/3C2C6894671D0660

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:58 am

Gemini wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:
Gemini wrote:

Your constant hating against Hypo and Austria will lead me to root for them.

Actually, they are trying to make popular woman handball in Austria. Plus one country on handball map in my view.

And while it is great that for example Vilcea is based on the NT, on the otherhand it almost kills off the championship in Romania, just like for example Bayern Munchen so many time killed the German Bundesliga by buying most of the NT players. So if you want to have very strong champinship you have to by foreign player and the best way if your teams have some kind of balance, where NT stars, foreign stars and local youngster are melted.

And actually: from the very young Austrian team is great result to participate on the World Championship.

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:25 pm

Esik wrote:
Gemini wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:
Gemini wrote:

Your constant hating against Hypo and Austria will lead me to root for them.

Actually, they are trying to make popular woman handball in Austria. Plus one country on handball map in my view.

And while it is great that for example Vilcea is based on the NT, on the otherhand it almost kills off the championship in Romania, just like for example Bayern Munchen so many time killed the German Bundesliga by buying most of the NT players. So if you want to have very strong champinship you have to by foreign player and the best way if your teams have some kind of balance, where NT stars, foreign stars and local youngster are melted.

And actually: from the very young Austrian team is great result to participate on the World Championship.

I don't undertstand that your behaviour changed so rapidly regarding HYPO, but it's your desicion to cheer any team you like or dislike, but i will give you a non-binding tip, better cheer a team like Oltchim Valcea or the "MULTICULTURAL STAR TEAM" Viborg, than you would have more fun and you can watch incredible handball games too!

Your complain that Prokop's team will make handball popular in Austria, i can only say :lol: this loser league is hilarious, Hypo smash every team with 30-40+ goal difference in every game since more then 20 years.

And Austria shouldn't participate in France, they will to be no match for anyone NT, it would have been better Demark will play instead the Austrian team.

Return to “Female Handball”